ALL EVENTS ARE AT 507 MINISTRIES: 507 WALDRON ST. (ON CAMPUS) UNLESS POSTED
- ICM/PCM Bon Fire, Saturday, October 25th, 7-10pm! Lots of fun! Games, food, smores, pumkin carving ($3), music, apple bobbing, and more! Come and bring your friends! Click HERE to sign up! Transportation is provided! Food for all, including vegetarian option.
- Global Fellowship (Mondays, 6:00-7:30pm, PMU-outside Pappy's)- this is a (cross-cultural) Bible study, personal encouragement, and prayer for people from all around the world.
- The Story of God: Sundays from 4:30-5:30p.m. This is a 12 week introductory Bible study of the greatest "story"! Questions within the discussion are welcomed. This study is for people who are curious or wanting to learn more about the Bible and Who it is talking about. We meet at the 507 Ministries building. Following the study each week, there is a supper in the same room at 6:00p.m.
- TeaTalk has returned! TeaTalk is available on Wednesdays from 10:00-11:00am for those who would like a safe place to come and practice conversational English while discussing various topics and also having the freedom to ask any question. It will be at the 507 Ministries building.
- At Elston Family Church, in Lafayette will be having an International Sunday service on October 26th at 10:00am! Transportation, to and from campus, is available. Multiple languages will be spoken with plenty of visual imagery to assist. Come for a special time of catching "A Glimpse Into Heaven". Contact Dennis for a ride.
- For those interested in attending a Christian church on Sundays, please contact Dennis. We will assist you in transportation and help you decide which church will be best for you (whether American or a specific ethnic church?)